Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

CARR Values

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be telling you about what my class has been working on for the past 3-4 days. My class and I have been working on making a video, dance, song or a skit to show 1 out of 4 values. My group made a video. In my group I have Ella, Ashton, Bryce, Josh and myself. My group and I were working on COMMITMENT.

My group I think did really well working together especially when we were writing our brainstorm, because we all got stuck into it and came up with ideas together. My group was very successful because we made our video and completed it nicely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.