Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I Am Grateful For:...

Today at CIP for the second activity we had to make a poster on our chrome books or device about what we are grateful for.

The main thing was about Gratitude. We could either do it on a Piktochart or a Google Drawing. I decided to do a Google Drawing. The meaning of Gratitude is the quality of being thankful and to show appreciation for and to return kindness. Early on we did a blog post about a story that was about Gratitude.

Here is my poster:...




Please dont forget to leave a comment on my blog, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.